Before the introduction of digital book printing, the cost of offset printing a handful of hardbound family copies was astronomical.
Now, you can create a fine-quality family heirloom at prices within reach!
During your free one-hour consultation, we can discuss
the scope of your book project, the number of book copies
needed, book sizes and styles, and your budget. You
will then receive a firm quote for printing/binding, and an estimate for book content development and layout design.
Every Photobook project is unique; it may change, shrink
or grow as it progresses. We will help you decide the
best use of our time and expertise to produce the heirloom
creation you imagine. Be assured there will be no budget
surprises—we keep you continually updated and
will accrue no hours without your prior approval.
the process we:
1. Help you select photos, memorabilia and documents
2. Develop a theme and photo flow
3. Create captions, record stories and other text
4. Collaborate with printers and designers
5. Oversee any necessary revisions
6. Proof final version
7. Handle order and delivery of your beautiful books!